Saturday, September 22, 2007

Your voice makes me sick.....

Persona John Proctor
Directed to Abigail

Your voice sounds like a fatal poison consuming my body
Taking control of my mind and stripping me of my voice
Twisting my organs in unfamiliar ways to command the greatest pain

Your voice sounds like a flood without warning destroying everything innocent in its path
Watching each face a death of terror, torture, and confusion
Not a soul can demolish the control you hold in your deceitful hands

Your voice sounds like a sword piercing my heart and the heart of my wife
Your beauty hides your decietful lies from the townspeople like the shield of a mightly warrior
Behind the shield you stand true, a woman of no worth and no importance to me.

Your voice has opened the fierce gates of the underworld
After a simple glance at our heart, minds, and souls we will never be the same
Take your controlling and overbearing being out of here forever for we cannot bear to face more damage than you have caused.

Your voice makes me sick.

No comments: